Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

"So I been meaning to talk to you about something at work"

"Are you taking a vacation anytime soon?"

"Ya maybe, but seriously, we need to discuss a project coming up"

"So whens the bachelor party?"

"My cousin's gettnig married, and you're not invited... But Dude, when are we discussing this project?"

"Vegas? Bellagio?"

"I dunno.. Could be in Canada. I need more resources to get this done. Are you free next month?"

"I'll go if K, V & J come along. I think we'll have a blast"

"So its a deal, you're gonna help me on this project?"

"What Project?"

"the one I've been talking about all week?"

"You lost me at hello!"

"No Doubt"

"Niiiiceee"

"Giggity Giggitttyyy"

"Awwwwwiiiiiigggggggghhhhttt"


And so began another day in Canuck Engineer Land

No comments: