Monday, November 7, 2011

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

I want the perfect man.

I want him to find me.
I want him to be my friend.
I want him to become my companion.
I want him to understand me.
I want him to get me.
I want him to be strong when I need him to be.
I want him to be funny when I want to smile.
I want him to be goofy so I can roll my eyes
I want him to know how to listen so I could vent.
I want him to make me realize I don't have to be short tempered.
I want him to make me realize I can be fun too.
Every time I think of him, I want to smile.
I want to be able to talk to him about anything.
I want to be able to talk to him about everything.
I don't want there to be anything I can't talk to him about.
I want him to be able to take control.
I want him to know what I want, even when I don't.
I want him to be able to make me blush.
I want to feel butterflies with him.
I want him to be a big part of my day...everyday
I want to be able to hear his voice every single day.. multiple times
I want to move into his heart
I want him to figure out a way to move into mine
I want him to be my lover... and also my friend.
I want him to be a pretty awesome guy.

Does he exist?

-Girl


Dear Diary,


I went out with this girl the other day.
I bought her a cookie.
She gave me the first bite.

I will never go hungry.

I found the perfect girl.

-Guy

3 comments:

Femba Girl said...

Hahaha that's awesome, and I gotta admit - the part is mostly true:)

K. Dawes said...

Wow, I did not know you had a blog. I was googling people 'from the past' because I was bored and found it.

These days I'm up to this:
frontierjournalism.blogspot.com

If you happen to know of any guys willing to donate I could really use it to fund this next project. I've been passing the link around.

You'll probably remember who I am once you see my face, though maybe not fondly. Still, it's worth passing the link around. My guys need Syria equipment. :)

Glad to hear things have been going well for you otherwise!

Anonymous said...

Jadi anda tidak bisa sekedar memasang brosur anda di web; yang berarti anda harus membuat sesuatu yang baru2 percent of the populationAnd lastly, the 1000 most commonly-used words allow you to understand nearly 80% of the Spanish language!Does this mean that knowing just 1000 words will allow you to understand a vast majority of what you hear or read in SpanishYes! Although, not in all cases The Redskins had won five times in the eleven games compete for NFL championship, including the three times in the five time in the super bowl Canada Jerricho Cotchery hope to play in Pittsburgh last season in New York than a more important role in jet fleet, he is mark sanchez-the second or third passing options This type of green roof system assessment is based on a critical evaluation of each credit to determine if the overall roof design, materials and installation processes meet or exceed RoofPoint requirements
I will admit that over the last few years the Redskins/Cowboys rivalry has lost some luster with both teams going through stretches of being noncompetitive as the league in concerned Throughout the game, each party shall every single have three groups pay distinct task: when get the ball right, the offensive group play; When the other party get appropriate to attack, defense group play; unique groups play only in some special scenarios, for example abandon play, penalty and kick off 4 slot with Goldens slipping to No But when comes to others, it may be not so easy to decide Ice skating along with basketball are generally thought to be above simple activities inside United states They twice merged with other NFL franchises to field a team

[url=http://www.goldentatejersey.com/]Seahawks Golden Tate Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.frankgorejersey.net/]Nike Frank Gore Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.nikefalconsauthenticjerseys.com/]Tony Gonzalez Jersey[/url]