Monday, October 24, 2011

Foot in Mouth Disease

Its Happy Hour..

"Omg, Canuck.. I have some news for you... My buddy and I just started a new venture..."

"Wow, that's awesome.. so you quit your job, and you're now diving into this? that's awesome.. You've always wanted to be an entrepreneur!"

"yeah.. thanks Canuck.. I'm excited too! Its actually a really new concept.. and I'll really looking forward to it picking up"

"That's really neat.. Let me buy you your next round.. y'know.. it'll be my congratulations to you"

Everyone at the table gets a new drink. I get her a glass of red wine..

"Lets all toast to our good friend G... and her new ... uhmm.. new.. uhh.. conception"

Awkward silence.. everyone sips.. looking at me with a WTF expression.

Just another Wednesday night in the life of Canuck.

-The "Immaculate" Canuck Engineer

Wtf was I

No comments: