Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Klawny Post

I was at my man Klawny's the other day, and we were discussing the Christmas break, and the recent uneventfulness after the New Years.

Klawny : "ya, its been quiet for over a month now"
Canuck: "dude, you were on vacation for the longest time. Whenchu get back?"
Klawny: "January 4th. I came on the 4th. Its been a month already!"
Canuck: "Dry Spell huh!"

For the usually quick-witted Klawny, he spent an eternity mulling that one before catching the impish grin on my face, and going for the obvious reference. It was interesting, because for the number of such digs that I take at him, one of the few joyous past times of mine, he has retorted back to an unusually high percentage.

Maybe it was the fact that he hadn't been subjected to my single-tracked sense of what most would rank second only to potty humor, for over a month.

Perhaps, it was the consumption of all that Vodka mixed in a vat of Blue Curacao. We were after all at the "Official Cock-tail Party", sans any tail.. so you can tell what it mostly was :).. Oh by the way, We did order some good pizza.

Speaking of Meat-Lovers, Klawny takes enough shots at himself in his own rant page, which I find an amusing read. I especially look forward to occasions he reacquaints with his pet spider.

Sometimes the tone is a tad more sombre.. But I'm not worried. When life gives Klawny lemons, he uses them to kill terrorists. Klawny f'kin hates Lemonade!

-CanuckEngineer, Founding Member, Fans United against the Castigation of Klawny.

No comments: