Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random Musings

  • Murphy's laws of Employment states that for every two-week after-work activity that you plan, you will have 4 weeks of 60-hr weeks, during those two weeks!
  • Murphy's a god damned genius. but i wish he would be wrong every now and then!
  • US women swimmers wear full make-up even while in the pool. Guess they were all in the "boy scouts" while growing.. and just wanna "be prepared"!
  • Spades is in Canada for work. So I'm the king of the castle this week. So where's the Orgies then, you ask? ah, i postponed them cuz of the olympics... yes, i know.. but that's my story and sticking to it!
  • Sticking the landing is a skill even Olympic gymnasts haven't mastered
  • Knowing when to keep my mouth shut at work is a skill I still haven't mastered... (i know.. it took me by surprise too!)
  • Work's been a whore lately. My boss' boss' boss even offered me a hug. I had a JD moment with Dr. Cox. For those of you who don't watch Scrubs, please come back to this planet!
  • I attended my first baby shower!
  • I took wine!
  • Knowing what to gift at a baby shower is a skill I still haven't mastered
  • Anna Kournikova showed up at my door this week.... just thought I'd mention it
  • oh btw, I'm a Maxim subscriber.
  • I haven't updated my blog in almost 3 months.
  • I haven't been on facebook in over 2 weeks
  • Did I mention work's been a bitch? In this analogy, the work is the dog, and I'm the fire-hydrant..
  • I been watching The Mole on tv. Its the second reality show I've been interested in, the first being The Apprentice.
  • Donald Trump is a pimp... 'nuff said
  • I bought a pair of shoes online. Somehow I clicked the link twice. I must've been tired, because I didn't notice the final price. Two pairs of "identical" shoes showed up. Some like-sized individual is getting a nice pair of Ken Coles in his Christmas Stockings this year!
  • Chicago Style Pizza at 5am after a night of drinking is perfection. ... just saying..

No comments: