Saturday, August 16, 2008

House Cleaning!

I finally succumbed to my laziness.

I hired a maid!

The maid's a mexican dude!

When he came over to look at my place for an estimate, he was gung-ho about doing a townhouse.
When he entered my bathroom, he high-tailed it out there.

I managed to sweet talk him into agreeing to do the job. I think my affable personality won him over. He also charged me twice as much for my room & restroom, but that's just an irrelevant details. I now have a clean bathroom, and I intend to keep it that way. Which is why i've been showering for the past week in my Roommate Spades' bathroom.

We're pretty tight but he didn't seem very impressed when he found out about it. I don't think the fact that I was brushing my teeth, while in a bathrobe dripping all over his carpet had anything to do with it though. Nor the fact that it was his bathrobe!

Maybe it was the fact that it was also his toothbrush. Not really sure why he was upset though...he did mention"I'd sooner share my toothbrush with you, than clean your car". Well, he never cleaned my car.


sigh.. and they say I don't have social skills

No comments: