Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ambien-Talk?

I'm sleepy, and I can't sleep.

If you were to pop the sleep-aid "ambien" you'd sleep and then start walking or eating while in slumber.

The question is.. would TheCanuckEngineer start blogging in his sleep?

Heath Ledger had an addiction to Ambien. He started popping two a night, to get enough sleep just to keep himself sane. guess he didn't do a very good job with that.. bless his soul.

For the record, The Dark Night is the best Joker ever.. I'm gonna go ahead and say, best Batman villain yet.. and maybe ever. I'd like to say Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker is the best villain ever, but Hannibal Lecter's fans might have somethings to say about that.

If you haven't seen that movie..you're missing out on a phenomenal performance. I'm not sure where that movie stands in my rankings.. but I can assure you I disagree with IMDB's ranking of it being the 2nd best movie of all time. The Shawshank Redemption raises its eyebrows.


On another topic, I gotta hand it to my man Klawny. He correctly predicted that my posts come in spurts. Then again, rumor has it that so does he.

As i sign off for the night.. the Canuck Engineer has a question for you... really..

"Why so serious?"

No comments: