Friday, October 19, 2007

Magellan - The Navigational Genius

The morning after my famous trek in a suit, right after the company party, I mapquested our route.

Not only did I take the wrong path, I was going in the wrong direction.. exactly opposite to where I wanted to go.. and it took us 2.3 miles to realize the folly... Once, again, thank you Mr. Dewars.

Talk about poor navigational skills.. How do you lose your way trying to navigate a distance of 1 BLOCK.. not a mile, not a km, just ONE block! reminded me of Miss South Carolina's speech. The tube map of her speech right here




For those not familiar with this modern beauty pageant marvel

2 comments:

Horn Please OK! said...

If you thought that Miss Teen USA video was funny, you'll love this :)

http://lolvideoz.blogspot.com/2007/10/senatorformer-miss-teen-heartland.html

The Canuck Engineer said...

haha.. nice video...i thought it was even funnier when miss SC actually defended herself on the morning shows..and such as!